The FWO encourages mobility among researchers and international contacts between research groups. This grant supports researchers who wish to actively participate in an international scientific conference abroad. The grants are awarded only for active participation (presentation or poster) in conferences of a purely scientific nature, featuring speeches and discussions of original contributions or reports.
- The grant covers the travel expenses Brussels – conference venue (return trip).
- Submission: online in English no later than 3 months prior to the departure date.
- Announcement of results: via e-mail.
- Success rate 2020: 59%
- Flight- or train tickets in the frame of an FWO grant, can only be booked through a travel agency authorized by the FWO (Uniglobe South West Travel and Omnia Travel). Bookings through another travel agency will not be reimbursed by FWO.
- The link below leads you to the FWO pages: